Friday, February 29, 2008

Stopping junk mail from Bank of America

This is a continuation of a previous post from a few months ago. With dozens more phone calls to Bank of America, I have been unable to get their junk mail to stop hitting my mail box. I have spoken with countless people all promising to take me off the list. Needless to say I keep getting it. I have come up with an idea I think might get their attention finally. I am going to sent each pre paid envelope they send me back to them with a 30 pound cinder block. I will keep doing this until I can get someone to call me or they take me off of their list. I’m not trying to be funny, I just want to save paper. I’ll let you know how it goes. I’m calling it my own opt out strategy.

If you have any other ideas on how to stop them please let me know.

No comments: