Monday, June 23, 2008

When is my mortgage payment due?

When is my mortgage payment due? Your mortgage payment most likely due on the 1st of each month. Most lenders do their accounting with mortgage payments being due on the first. There are a few lenders like World Savings can have their due date on a different day of the month. My old World Savings loan was due on the 15th of the month. Like I said earlier, your payment will most likely be due on the first of the month. It will be late after the 15th of the month and will show up as late on your credit report once you go over 30 days. So the late that is going to be bad for your credit report will show up after 30 days from the due date have passed.

To be on the safe side, just get your payment in on the 1st of each month.

When is my mortgage payment due?

No comments: